domingo, 20 de marzo de 2011

Comparatives and superlatives

Tall
Macarena is taller than Zarina

Valentina is the tallest


Happy
Valentina is happier than Zarina

Ulises is the happiest.




Small
Macarena is smaller than Valentina

My mum is the smallest

Beautiful
My dog is more beautiful than my cat


My parrot is the most beautiful

Good
Zarina is better than Julieta.
Nazarena is the best.



Short
Julieta is shorter than Valentina.

Ulises is the shortest in the class.


Expensive

My table is more expensive than my chair.

My wardrobe is the most expensive.

3 comentarios:

  1. valentina and macarena21 de marzo de 2011, 4:38

    HELLO!!!

    WELCOME TO ENGLISH and fun

    IT´S A BEAUTIFUL BLOG!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We love the blog !!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Juan miguel garcía carballo21 de marzo de 2011, 5:14

    This spectacle also

    ResponderEliminar